We accompany the integrated design process from the very beginning with our building physics services.
We place a special focus on our work in the earliest design phases in order to achieve optimal results in terms of energy efficiency, sound protection and acoustic comfort. This permits the optimal integration of the building physics solution into the overall architectural concept.
In thermal building physics we investigate and optimize a range of variants during the preliminary design and design phases in terms of their effects on energy consumption and, hence, lifecycle costs and the greenhouse gas/CO2balance.
Advantages for clients and users
ATP sustain’s concept of anchoring the optimization early in the design process offers the client an economic solution with a low level of greenhouse gas emissions and a coordinated sound protection concept.
For users, this offers more thermal comfort and an optimal acoustic solution
During the preliminary design and design phases ATP sustain uses an existing BIM model (Revit-based) to carry out variant calculations on a range of solutions which go beyond normal building physics services. The results of this work will provide the basis for making decisions about the related operating and lifecycle costs and for evaluating the greenhouse gas/CO2balance.
Our thermal building physics services:
- Energy concept and energy certificate
- Thermal insulation certificate EnEV and ÖNORM
- Certificate for thermal insulation in summer
- Thermal bridge calculations
- Humidity and mold reports
- Protection against vapor diffusion and condensation
- thermographic measurements
Our sound protection and spatial acoustics services:
- Sound protection against external noise
- Internal sound protection between different use areas
- Measurements as a basis of sound protection solutions
- Sound protection within tenant areas
- Spatial acoustics